Role of a Mentee
Receive guidance and advice from a mentor to assist in career development, goals setting, and career-related decision making.
Responsibilities of a Mentee:
- Take the lead in initiating contact and starting the relationship.
- Be available for face-to-face meetings with mentors at least once a year.
- Participate in regular phone meetings at least four times a year.
- Set monthly goals with Mentor, a list of suggestions will be provided.
- Initiate conversation with Mentor around professional areas of growth.
- Be present at all meetings and calls.
- Complete all mutually agreed upon projects assigned by mentor.